Link Dump Friday №79
Look into my eyes. THESE eyes: O_O You are getting sleepy. Very sleepy. Soon, you will be under my complete control. Ok, you are under my complete control. Now I will snap my fingers and you will continue reading this screen. Then you will click and play every game below. And you will enjoy each one. Snapping my fingers........ NOW!
- Light-Bot - Isometric games for the win! Light-Bot is a simple logic-based puzzle game where you "program" the robot to do tasks, one move at a time. Line up tiles on the grid at the right, then click "go" to set them in motion. Your goal is to light up all the blue squares. Highly addictive, though a bit repetitive later on in the game.
- Maverick - Who needs to move their legs and burn all those calories when you can unload your six shooter to jump around? That's the idea behind Maverick, a short but entertaining arcade-style game from jmtb02. Use the mouse to aim and fire, utilizing momentum to push yourself around the levels.
- Castle Run - A fun little exploration-based platformer by Mateusz Skutnik. Run around each screen collecting coins (which double as health), avoiding hazards, flipping switches and collecting keys to alter the scenery.
- Detonate 2 - Bombs! Use the cursor to grab bombs the guy at the top of the screen tosses out and smack them together to cause them to explode. Neat power-ups like the flame add to the fun-type carnage.
- Gardenmaster - Like Tetris, only you can complete lines horizontally or vertically, and instead of boring blocks you get flowers! The goal is to work the blue flowers to where they touch. Click to drop shapes and use the [spacebar] to rotate them. GARDENMASTER!, indeed.
- Extreme Trucks - A physics-based "racer" where you pilot a monster truck through rough terrain. Loads of fun barreling through ramps and bumps in the road hoping you'll come out in one piece. My only issue (other than having to take my hands off the keyboard to click "continue") is that it seems a bit too easy to crash. Or maybe I'm just really bad at the game?