Link Dump Friday №118
Do you ever worry sometimes that you don't use your think-maker organ enough? You know, the one in your eyeball-holder box! Well, never fear, because this week's Link Dump Friday is here to force you to dust it off before it's too late.
- Turnz - That purple block has been staring at us for a while now, and it's making us nervous. Just... staring! Creepy. Maybe you could help us out, you know, rotate the screen with the [Arrow Keys] or [WASD] to slide it into a target? robotJam would thank you for it..
- The Factory - I may not be a teenager anymore, but I still know what's "hawt" with the kids these days! Kids like math, I'm sure of it! Use that newfangled "mouse" of yours to bounce those divisible gears around, "dude"! So, where're all the cool parties at tonight, fellow cool people? It'll be "gnarly"!
- Cat Gets 100 Stars - Cat wants stars. Cat needs stars! If you were to use your [Arrow Keys] to help Cat get all 100 of those sneaky stars, Cat would go from ":(" to ":D"!
- Cat Cat Watermelon - We need more cats, and we need them balanced on towers with part of a complete breakfast, stat! So maybe you could grab the cats and the watermelons out of the sky with your mouse and use the [AS] keys or your cursor to rotate them so they'll stack. What are you asking questions for, it makes perfect sense.
- Vector Effect - We know what you want. You want to blow stuff up on a pulsing grid, maybe zip around in a glowing ship and release bombs for multipliers, amiright? And you especially want to be able to do it with either the [Arrow Keys] or [WASD], amiright? It's cool. We got what you need.