Also available free for iOS and Android bundled with Bart Bonte's wonderfully whimsical puzzle game Where is Cat?, Christmas Cat brings the fun-loving feline back for a festive escapade as you hunt through the house for the 20 red Christmas ornaments the Bonte family cat has scattered from the tree. Just click to interact with objects and move around the house. Click an item in your inventory to highlight it when you want to try to use it on something. This isn't your ordinary sneaky kitten... the baubles aren't just batted under furniture. Some of them are hidden behind some pretty clever puzzles, too, though this is definitely a game that can be enjoyed by parents and kids. If you like your Christmas cheer groovy, then you can do no wrong with Bart Bonte's signature style and creative charm. Just... try not to get distracted grooving to that great soundtrack.
Where is Cat? (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
Get Where is Cat?
(Please allow page to fully load for spoiler tags to be functional.)
Something I noticed: You can't complete certain sections even if you know the way how beforehand, the game requires you to find the solutions first.
Walkthrough underneath spoiler!
1. Pick the decoration off the floor.
2. Click the curly whiskers on the cat portrait.
3. Click the tree.
4. Click the small red present.
5. Click the trumpet, click the red decoration under it.
6. Go right.
7. Leave the present on the mouse hole entrance.
8. Get the red decoration from the tree.
9. Get the bow off of the portrait.
10. Open the left door. Pick up the red decoration on the top shelf.
11. Click the whiskers that you picked up early, click the right door. It was a handle!
12. Open the door.
13. Grab the red decoration from the bottom shelf.
14. Go right.
15. Put the bow in the fridge door.
16. Pick the decorations up off of the cat ears, the bowl on top of the microwave, and the table.
17. Click the left most drawer. Pick up the decoration.
18. Click the middle drawer. Code is: green gingerbread man with dark green background, light blue candy cane with dark blue background, and yellow star with orange background. Get the decoration.
19. Click the microwave. Click the legs: left x1, right x1, left x2, right x3, left 1. Click the star.
20. Put the star in the fridge door.
21. Go right. Close the curtains. This reveals the way we need to put the gingerbread men. pointing left, pointing right, standing straight, pointing right, and upside down.
22. Get the decorations off of the portrait and the table.
23. Click the pillows three times quickly. Grab the decoration.
24. Go right twice.
25. Get the key from the mouse door.
26. Put the code in on the gingerbread men. Get the gingerbread man.
27. Go right.
28. Put the gingerbread man in the door.
29. Go right.
30. Open the locked drawer with the gold key. Get the candy cane and the decoration.
31. Go left.
32. Put the candy cane in the fridge door.
33. Pick up the three decorations.
34. Click the little cat image. It reveals the code for the candy cane box. Top, right, left, left, top, bottom, top.
35. Click right twice.
36. Click the box and put the code in.
37. Get the red key.
38. Click right.
39. Put the red key in the final locked drawer.
40. Click the flashlight to pick it up, then pick it up in the item inventory at the bottom.
41. Click right twice.
42. Click on the fireplace.
43. Click the cat tail.
44. Grab the last two decorations.
Posted by: SpyPoet | December 10, 2015 6:38 PM