Link Dump Friday №90
Life is better with corny jokes. Especially when they're about produce. What I mint to say is it's good to laugh. Even if you're laughing for no raisin. Give a good chortle as often as you can and you'll live a happy, healthy life. Do we have a dill?
- Maze Man 2 - Hey, it's more Maze Man! Cool! Guide the chunky-pixeled guy around each level, avoiding traps, navigating puzzles and collecting dots to finish the stage. Same great retro flavor, but new levels and obstacles to overcome.
- StarBaron - One part puzzle, two parts strategy, and maybe even a hint of tower defense, this unique space game puts you in control of a blooming star empire with aspirations of galactic conquest. Conquer stars and set their production to specialize in economy, mines, building naval units or defense, depending on their location. Attack opposing empires and defend your territory to emerge victorious.
- CaptionX - A multiplayer game where you caption images with anything that pops in your head. At the end of the round, players vote on the best caption. Random votes are applied for anyone who doesn't vote, so the process isn't exactly fair, but it's great for a laugh.
- Enigma Blocks - A sliding block puzzle game where you use the shapes to complete a picture below. The catch is that the shapes push each other, forcing you to move them around to create space to fit them in place.
- Contrast Cannon - From the maker of Ragdoll Cannon and bearing a resemblance to Shift, this fun arcade-style puzzler splits the screen into black and white zones on top and bottom of the screen. The black cannon the bottom must fire numbered cannonballs into the right goal, while the white one must do the same — with reverse gravity. A slightly brain-bending take on a familiar concept.
- I Wish I Were the Moon (updated!) - First featured last month, this great little experimental game has been updated with two more endings as well as a secret ending! Using the mouse, take pictures of the scene and "move" objects around to discover things. Depending on what you put where, you get one of the endings.
- HEMA thing - Ok, it's not a game. But it's fun to watch. Just click it, ok? Seriously. Oh, and de producten van HEMA vind je nu ook op!