Link Dump Friday №78
This week on the official LDF Paragraph of Miscellany, I would like to discuss an advertisement poster I saw in a mall over the weekend. Pictured was a fancy hotel room with every amenity you could want, and just below, this simple phrase was printed: You see a room. I tried typing "enter room" (you know, in my mind), but apparently the door was shut, locked, and the key hidden so well no amount of drawer opening could uncover it. Darn.
- Online Physics Phrenzy - In what is perhaps the most unfortunate use of the "ph" phoneme, Online Physics Phrenzy challenges you to guide the ball-like monkey to the bananas in each stage. Move the bouncey orbs around and click the "play" button to see what happens.
- The Adventures of Tinger - A Bavarian run and jump game. Really, do you want me to say any more than that? Do I need to?!!
- Lars' Adventure - While it may not look like anything special on the surface, Lars' Adventure is a surprisingly fun platformer with a catchy soundtrack. Remember: atomic bombs can burn whole buildings if someone is careless.
- Twist 2 - In an effort to break your brain we now present Twist 2, a high-octane arcade game where your own head is your enemy. Control two dots simultaneously, one with each hand, and try to keep them in their respective zones as the swirl rotates. As if that weren't hard enough, the game periodically changes the rules, swapping control schemes, changing the speed and so on. It's... just... GAAAAHHH!!!!
- There She Is!! Part 4: Paradise - The fourth installment in the continuing story, and this one's just as moving as the rest! If you haven't been following this series of excellent animations, you really, really should catch up. They're some of the cutest and most emotionally poignant animations you'll ever see.