Link Dump Friday №56
Wacky. That one word describes half of this week's collection of Link Dump Friday games. Well, maybe wacky and challenging, but challenging in a wacky sorta way. And the other half? Room escapey. Room escapey in a multi-lingual kinda way. And the other other half? Accurate mathematics.
- Light Cut - A follow-up to the rather gruesome Dark Cut surgery games. You play a World War II medic who comes back from battle and faces the hurt and scars left by the experience. Or did I just make all of that up?
- You Have to Burn the Rope - Remember the epic adventure that was Quest for the Crown? YHTBTR is a platformer in a similar vein in which you must— oh, but I won't ruin the game for you! Play it, beat it, and enjoy the ending!
- Ambient Parade - A nice retro-looking dodging/shooting-type arcade game where you switch between columns to avoid obstacles and destroy targets in your way.
- The World's Hardest Game - It hurts us! You are the red square. Avoid the blue circles, collect the yellow ones, then high-tail it back to the green safe zone. Thirty levels of pain-inducing hardness. Seriously, it's tough.
- Space Station Tokio - A Japanese room escape game with English translation built right in. You play a restaurant cook who fell asleep and woke up to discover he's trapped! In a space station! Bummer!
- The Big House - Kudos for an accurate game title! The Big House is a point-and-click room escape game that, naturally, takes place is a big, old mansion. Doors are everywhere, each one leading to rooms that may or may not have something to do with the game's puzzles. Game features both English and French language options.